Hearing Touching Words

One of my students made a blog post today. Here is the text:

i mak so much stuff at the garind i like to work there i whant to work a i  again whaen i am im 12 grand i will miss the grind whene i live pvhs i will miss his school and all my techers in this school that why i dont whant to levd his school i will miss all my friends at is school whaend i leve this school i dont no what to do whene i live his school i will go to colliger and get my uger at collger and whene i dow i will go a job and buy a house and mak a garind in my back yard and if i dow i will put a sind that say plant love end this is my story

Here is what I hear:
I make so much stuff in the garden. I like to work there. I want to work there again when I am in 12th grade. I will miss the garden when I leave pvhs. I will miss this school and all my teachers in this school. That's why I don't want to leave this school. I will miss all my friends at this school when I leave this school. I don't know what to do when I leave this school. I will go to college and get my degree at college. When I do, I will get a job and buy a house and make a garden in my back yard and if I do I will put a sign that says Plant Love. The End.

I hear ya.

Comments